Will you be passing out candy at a local trunk or treat this year? Don’t just show up in your regular Mazda3. Spice things up with some spooky decor. Here are some ideas for adorning your vehicle this Halloween:
- Stick with the cobweb classics: Keep things old school by covering your car in fake spider webs. The webs will make it look as if your car was abandoned decades ago. Bonus points if you add in toy spiders and play creepy music from the stereo.
- Go with a theme: If your children are passionate about a certain movie, time in history, TV show, or pop culture icon, follow their lead and decorate your vehicle accordingly. Popular options are Harry Potter, complete with a sorting hat to sort children into a house before giving them a corresponding candy (like green Jolly Ranchers for Slytherin); Bob’s Burgers, including a grill with delicious burgers parents will love too; and Founding Fathers, by converting your car into a classic horse and buggy and dressing up as George Washington and Honest Abe.
- Fill the bed of your pickup with leaves: Pickup trucks provide the perfect platform for fall-time spooks. Load up the bed with fallen leaves, and mix in classic autumn decor like pumpkins and scarecrows.
Contact us at El Dorado Mazda to find out about local Halloween activities to participate in. We can also set you up with a test drive, if you’re in the market for a new ride.
In August, Mazda announced a number of new premium features for the 2019 CX-9, as well as a slight price bump over the outgoing model. New features include standard smartphone integration via Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ on Touring trims and above. Mazda has also updated the 2019 CX-9’s suspension for a quieter ride and has added thicker floor mats and a thicker headliner.
In addition, the 2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring model will get a new frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror. If you opt for the Touring Premium Package, Mazda adds a SiriusXM® subscription with Travel Link® Services. The Grand Touring trim gets ventilated front seats, a 360-degree View Monitor, and more. The Signature trim adds a Santos rosewood interior trim.
2019 Mazda CX-9 pricing will start at $150 above the outgoing 2018 CX-9 base model.1
- The 2019 Mazda CX-9 Sport with front-wheel drive retails for $32,280 while i-ACTIV AWD® variant goes for $34,080. The Sport Package goes for $1,290 more.
- The 2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring with front-wheel drive retails for $35,330 while the i-ACTIV AWD® variant goes for $37,130. The Touring Premium Package goes for $2,390 more.
- The 2019 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring with front-wheel drive retails for $40,840 while i-ACTIV AWD® variant goes for $42,640.
- The 2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature is only available with i-ACTIV AWD® and retails for $45,365.
Stop by El Dorado Mazda to test-drive the CX-9 today!