Your kids have had their Halloween costumes picked out for the past year, but you still have no idea what you are going to be. For a great costume, team up with your significant other and try one of these Halloween costumes for couples.
- Robin Hood. Show off your love by dressing as Robin Hood and Maid Marian. Make sure to add a bow and arrow so everyone knows who you are.
- Jack and Jill. We all know what happens at the end of this nursey rhyme. Dress as a battered Jack and Jill and don’t forget your pails.
- Jack and Sally. Dress up as everyone’s favorite Halloween couple from The Nightmare Before Christmas. The Pumpkin King and his ragdoll love will be a hit at any Halloween party.
- Woody and Jessie. Team up as everyone’s favorite Toy Story Your kids should love this one, too. You could even create a family theme with them dressing up as their favorite toy characters.
- Mary Poppins and Bert. Dress up as this fun-loving pair and be sure to brush up on your singing and dancing skills.
Which of these couple costumes would you love to do? Come show off your costumes here at El Dorado Mazda.
Entering into its third model year, the 2018 Mazda CX-3 gets a few updates. This year’s Mazda CX-3 updates include new standard features and an upgraded chassis. You can find the 2018 CX-3 at El Dorado Mazda now.
One of the most significant updates is the addition of Mazda’s Smart City Brake Support on all trims. This feature comes standard on all trims now. Smart City Brake Support works in low speed conditions, such as city driving up to 19 mph. It uses an infrared laser mounted on the front of the car to detect the vehicle in front. If the system detects an imminent collision, it will prepare the brakes. If the driver does not respond in time, the brakes will be applied to attempt to avoid, or at least reduce the severity of, a collision.
To help improve the Mazda CX-3’s quiet ride, the 2018 model will come with key chassis changes. This includes revised suspension bushings, adjusted dampers, new front lower control arms, and new engine mounts. In addition, thicker rear glass and better door seals contribute to a quieter ride overall.
Come experience all that the 2018 Mazda CX-3 has to offer with a test drive at El Dorado Mazda today.