When Mazda wins awards, they don’t just get one here and there on luck. They often take the whole cake, or at least a generous portion.
Kelley Blue Book recently released their KBB 10 Best Lists. Mazda rated on five different lists!
The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata made the Our Favorite New-for-2016 Cars List by KBB. The roadster also happened to make it onto the 10 Coolest Cars Under $25,000. But that’s what happens when you design a fun-to-drive two-seater with a formidable power-to-weight ratio.
The 2016 Mazda3 made the 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000. It’s a win no doubt helped by the abundance of interior space and fantastic gas mileage on the Mazda3.
The 2016 Mazda CX-3 made it onto three different lists! This intelligently-designed SUV scored on the 10 Most Affordable SUVs of 2016 list, 10 Coolest Cars Under $25,000 list and the 10 Best All-Wheel Drive Vehicles Under $25,000.
EBONY Magazine comes out with a Vehicle Awards issue every year, in which different vehicles are awarded in different categories. This year, Mazda got a mention! The Mazda CX-9 won the luxury vehicle award from EBONY magazine.
The CX-9 earned the title of “Pretty Boy” among the newest of the luxury vehicles on the market. It is a best-in-class crossover, with an eye-catching look (hence the Pretty Boy name) and tons of new technologies like i-ACTIV all-wheel drive and its SKYACTIV-G turbocharged engine.
This vehicle really earned its Luxury Vehicle title from EBONY thanks to its unique and top-notch elements. “From its proud grille to its dual exhaust, and everything in between, we’ve designed a vehicle that paints the direction for where we want the Mazda bran to go, now and in the future,” said Julien Montousse, director of design at Mazda North American Operations.
If the CX-9 is the future of Mazda, there’s sure to even more amazing vehicles popping up on the market. You can look out for the 2016 Mazda CX-9 in its late spring on-sale date.
We might have all been taught how to change a tire in driver’s education, or by our mom or dad, but that was a while ago, wasn’t it? So here’s a refresher course:
- Use a wrench to loosen the lug nuts – Just loosen them, don’t take them off yet. You can try standing on the wrench arm if the lug nut is very tight.
- Use the jack to lift the vehicle off the ground – Make sure you consult the owner’s manual so you know where to place the jack. Jack it up until the car is about 6 inches off the ground.
- Remove the lug nuts and pull the tire off the car – Pull the tire straight towards you.
- Place the replacement on the car & put on the lug nuts – Line up the holes and push the spare all the way into the wheel base, then insert the lug nuts into the holes loosely.
- Lower the car back to the ground – Use the jack to lower it back down, then remove it from underneath the car.
- Tighten the lug nuts – Do this one at a time until they can’t be turned anymore.
This is a quick-fix guide for if you get a flat, but if you’re changing seasonal tires, or just changing one, it’s best to bring it to your dealership so ensure you’ll be driving safely once the tires are replaced!