Your kids have had their Halloween costumes picked out for the past year, but you still have no idea what you are going to be. For a great costume, team up with your significant other and try one of these Halloween costumes for couples.
- Robin Hood. Show off your love by dressing as Robin Hood and Maid Marian. Make sure to add a bow and arrow so everyone knows who you are.
- Jack and Jill. We all know what happens at the end of this nursey rhyme. Dress as a battered Jack and Jill and don’t forget your pails.
- Jack and Sally. Dress up as everyone’s favorite Halloween couple from The Nightmare Before Christmas. The Pumpkin King and his ragdoll love will be a hit at any Halloween party.
- Woody and Jessie. Team up as everyone’s favorite Toy Story Your kids should love this one, too. You could even create a family theme with them dressing up as their favorite toy characters.
- Mary Poppins and Bert. Dress up as this fun-loving pair and be sure to brush up on your singing and dancing skills.
Which of these couple costumes would you love to do? Come show off your costumes here at El Dorado Mazda.